I have always been a fan (and avid user) of ShoeHunting.com, the ultimate shoe community where you can find, share and buy shoes online. The site has been relaunched for almost 2 full months, and thanks to user suggestions, some really neat features have been added. I am having a blast adding my finds and showing off my weekend outfits on the Runway. Take a look at a few of my most recent finds!
Here are a few of the new features on ShoeHunting.com:
ShoeHunting.com members can now add “lists” directly from the bookmarklet!
Create as many lists as you would like:
– Let’s say you are shopping for a new pair of black boots but you’re undecided on which to buy. Simply create a list called “Shopping for black boots“, add a description and save any black boots you find online in that list. You can save any find into a list using the dropdown list menu available in the bookmarklet like this:
– Imagine your name is Kate and you own several pair of pumps that you LOVE! If you wanted to share these with other members, create a “Kate’s Fav pumps” list and save these pair of pumps you bought from stores directly in that list which you can then share with your friends or any Shoehunting.com member!
– Another example would be: you’re going to a party in the upcoming weeks and have already picked out the outfit, but you’re still shopping for the perfect shoes to match it. Create a list called “Shoes for Michelle’s party” and save shoes you like in it. Add a description to the list where you could ask for help to choose which pair works best! Your friends will be able, not only to rate each pair of shoes you added, but comment on your list to help you choosing the perfect shoes!
Shoes Coupon Codes
Once you’re a member of Shoe Hunting, you receive access to shoes coupon codes for some popular online retailers, including Heels.com, ShoeBuy.com and NeimanMarcus.com. This page can be accessed by clicking “Coupon Codes” in the grey toolbar along the bottom of the page. You can share coupon codes of your own by posting the coupon code or deal in the “Online Deals, Coupon Codes, Shipping Offers” of the forum.
Get On The Runway!
My favorite part of the site is the Runway section! The Runway is fun place where you can share pictures of your favorite shoes, outfit or anything else, but also the perfect place to share any update you want with the community! Share what are you doing, eating,wearing! Post anything, it’s fun!
Another useful improvement added is the ability for members, who are also Twitterers, to share their updates directly from Shoehunting.com to their Twitter profile! And this is as simple as it gets: on the Runway page, enter an update or/and add a photo and then click the checkbox under the comments box on the right-hand side of the page, and your update gets sent to your Twitter account automatically!
As always, the Shoe Hunting community is only as good as its members, and the site is always looking for your feedback, suggestions, criticism and testimonials, so please leave your feedback about the site. Here are the different ways:
– Email email@example.com;
– Clickthe Feedback tab on the left side of every page;
– Click the Feedback link at the top of every page;
– Leave a thread in the Forum Feedback section.
You can also just leave a comment on this post!
New Members This Week:
Here are some of the new members for the past week:
GokaGirl, air426, dvora, shoeblogr, katbron, KAFriend, EllaBrody, draynor, mrivera, photomagnetic, tanijoy, shariellen, SoManyShoes, nat54564, gussone, YvonneMG
Featured Community Bookmarker This Week:
spiffyfish with 80 finds!
Spiffyfish is a college student double-majoring in English and History. She wears a size 9.5, her favorite shoe style is the oxford, and her 3 favorite brands are Dolce Vita, Nine West, and Jessica Simpson. Her most popular find is the Coclico “Ophelia” from Piperlime:
If you are a shoe lover, and not a member of ShoeHunting.com yet, go on and join! And add me as a friend when you do so. :)