Before I launch into some more fun shoe talk, I must play the 6 Things game because @thronkus tagged me. So, here are Six Intersting Things About Me That You Might Not Have Known:
- I was adopted at birth, and I have never met my birthparents.
- I am entirely left-handed – and by that I mean that I NEVER use my right hand for anything on its own. I cut/clean/drink and eat/write/etc. with my left hand.
- Confession: I have a weakness for fettuccini alfredo – make this for me and you’ve got my unwaivering affection.
- While I own over 50 pairs of shoes, I only own three bags, and I really only use two of them!
- In my shoe collection, there are 50+ pairs of high heels, and 3 pairs of flats.
- When I started college, I wanted to be a newspaper reporter. I quickly changed my mind, and now I’m graduating following the strategic communications track at the University of Kansas’ School of Journalism. My goals: To use my writing skills as a shoe blogger (yay, one down!), to become a well-respected shoe fashion reporter, and to travel the world, meet many shoe designers and learn as much as I can about shoes!
Tag! You’re it!!!