It’s a well-known fact that stylish heels are almost always painful to wear. But according to UKIES founder Kavita Khaitan, they shouldn’t be. UKIES luxuriously crafted heels come in timeless silhouettes with built-in technology that guarantees comfort and support with every step.
How UKIES Nanogel Technology Works
UKIES patented nanogel technology is built right into the shoes. Just watch this video to see how it works:
- Nanogels inside the sole evenly distributes pressure for lasting comfort
- Added shock absorption layer reduces fatigue from ground impact
- Signature black lining in forefoot is anti microbial and moisture-wicking
- Nanogels under metatarsal locks the ball of the foot in place and prevents foot from sliding forward
- COOLMAX® lining allows your feet to stay cool, dry and fresh all day long
- Signature UKIES tread in genuine leather outsole offers slip-resistance with a touch of luxe
- Injection molded base with breathable material for greater stability and flexibility
UKIES ‘Ari’ Pump
UKIES sent me the Ari pump in starry gold nappa from the AM–PM Collection. These pumps have a classic silhouette and a beautiful glowing gold color.
I couldn’t believe how comfortable and light these shoes are! Made entirely of leather, these shoes don’t rub or feel stiff. I was also surprised that my somewhat wide feet didn’t feel crammed into the pointed toe. These shoes fit like a glove.
I got many compliments on how they looked, as well. These pumps are the epitome of classy. You can rock them at work just as easily as at happy hour. I wore them with a black pencil skirt, a white blouse and chunky gold jewelry. I love the shape of the toe and the delicate 3-inch heel.
The Ari is also available in Horizon Red Python Nappa, Sandy Beige Patent, and Twilight Black Nappa.
Where to Buy UKIES
Right now there are only two styles of UKIES available for purchase – the Ari and the Paris. But based on my experience with the Ari, I’m confident that more and more customers will demand for many more variations.
You can buy the Ari ($199) and the Paris ($209) at ukies.com.