It’s the weekend! So sit back, relax, and catch up on some of the must-reads from my favorite shoe bloggers.
- Broke and Beautiful gets to the point of Pointy Flats and how to wear them. My favorite pointy pair? The American Eagle ‘Kash’ kitten heel ($22.99 at Payless).
- Shoe Blog writes yet another fabulous post about the shoes of Project Runway, this time from Season 5, Episode 4.
- Shoes & Booze pairs these gorgeous minty green “Fortuna” sandal by Georgina Goodman with a refreshing Mint Summer Nightini Mmm delicious!
- What can I say? I’m boy-crazy, and ShoeMinx satisfied my craving with a Parade of Olympic Hotties.
- This fall we can look forward to purple, green and blue colored tootsie (and finger)nails, according to The Shoe Dish.
- SoleVoice is conducting a fun Polyvore contest – the winner gets a pair of Rocket Dog Ice Creams, a cool new Flip Video Ultra Series camcorder, and a gift certificate good for six pints of Ben & Jerry’s ice cream, a $230 value!
- The Shoe Goddess talks about my favorite trend this fall: the purple shoe!